top of page

Craft, activity and play ideas

Public·3 members

RSpec Spectra License Key [WORK]

When you purchase our software for the first time at the above link (not on this page), it's yours for life. Your software license is perpetual. And any software upgrades are free for the first year that you own the software.

RSpec spectra license key

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2u2Bl8&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0BXK1DySBzYtNP6ScHBlQV

RSpec makes astronomical spectroscopy easy. Our award-winning Windows program takes you up a gentle learning curve with a collection of short tutorial videos. You'll be delighted at how quickly you'll be producing fascinating results. Perpetual license: $109. (Includes free updates and priority support for one year.)

The above software puts a copy of your license on your Windows Desktop in a file named RSpecKey.txt. You can manually move this file from the Desktop to any computer. Then, you can apply it using the Help, Enter License menu in the RSpec software itself.

The RSpec Explorer spectroscope is designed for demonstrating spectral sources (such as gas tubes), and for measuring the spectra of a wide range of light sources, including LEDs, street lamps, and others.

I have not used Prism for processing spectra. (processing spectra is normally done off line so any software can be used for acquiring the spectra as they are just images) but there are several other perhaps more commonly used spectrum processing alternatives around eg Visual Spec, Bass project, ISIS (all free) RSpec (which has a free trail and has a real time display function, useful with the Star Analyser)

Yes that should work, giving a result similar to that shown for P Cygni on my website for example. (To check, if you measure the typical in focus FWHM of an unsaturated star image in one of your images you could compare this with the 3.6 pixels the calculator predicts). Increasing the distance even by say 5mm-10mm (eg by transfering space before the wheel to after it but keeping your flattener distance correct) would likely improve resolution(you would need to check that does not give vignetting with your imaging setup) but the Star Analyser is in any case a very low resolution device designed to give a low cost introduction to spectroscopy and works best on objects with bold spectra features. If you catch the bug, the next step up using commercial equipment (eg an ALPY 600 slit spectrograph that several contributors here use, browsing the past posts will give you an idea) is a big one in terms of cost (5-10x) and complexity, though there are some interesting 3D printed home built alternatives around at potentially significantly lower cost.

I can't help you solve this specific problem but I just wanted to say that the SA-100/RSpec combo is really a pleasure to use. Highly recommended. I'm pretty much a newbie with spectroscopy but I have been able to capture good spectra, adjust for my camera 's absorption profile and correctly classify a few stars. Really an amazing (and simple) gadget.

I have been using the trial version of Prism and find it to be an excellent software. As far as spectroscopy goes, it does well tracking on a line and slit placement etc but don't process your spectra with it.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

© 2021 by Camp Blackmon. Proudly created by CentrePoint Marketing, LLC

bottom of page